Live. Play. Lake.
Lakeside Residences is a New Condo development by Greenland-Group located at Lower Sherbourne and Queens Quay E, Toronto. Lakeside Residences is the most buzzed about master-planned development to come to the city’s East Bayfront neighborhood. The much-anticipated urbanization of the former FedEX Warehouse property will be a stunning modern design of three mixed use towers. The high-rise project will consist of 39, 49 and 14 storey buildings housing 1148 units. The complex’s design, created by local and international competition winner Hariri Pontarini Architects is said to reflect the sailboats of the marvelous nearby harbour.
Living on Lake Shore Street East Stretching from Lower Sherbourne Street, westward to Richardson Street, this architectural blueprint will add to the landscape of new developments under the Lower Yonge Precinct Plan. The planning project, created to address the significant population growth expected for the area, will attract a diverse audience. South-facing units will reap the rewards of living on Lake Ontario with spectacular views of the city's waterfront and harbor. With upcoming schooling, retail and restaurant expansions in the East Bayfront pocket, this project is Greenland Group’s most widely accommodating condo yet!
When city life meets the tranquility of the lake, something exceptional is crafted. Raw and refined. Natural and urban. Home and a destination.
- Secure, solid core suite entry door with dead-bolt and security view-hole. - Contemporary styled swing interior doors painted in white semi-gloss with polished chrome hardware - Approximately 9-foot smooth ceilings in principal rooms (with the exception of areas in which mechanical, electrical or structural elements are located, which areas may have lower ceiling heights as per plans). - Floor to ceiling windows, as per plan - Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets - Individually controlled year-round heating and cooling system
- State-of-the-art kitchen appliances including: Integrated 24” refrigerator and integrated 24” dishwasher, 24” electric cooktop, 24” stainless steel convection oven with hood fan exhausted to exterior, and stainless-steel freestanding microwave. All appliances connected and ready for use - Choice of polished granite countertops, from Vendor’s standard samples - Custom kitchen cabinetry, in a variety of materials and colors - Tiled backsplash - Stainless Steel under mount single basin sink with chrome pull out facet - Ceiling mounted track lighting over kitchen and/or island, as per plan
- Contemporary bathroom cabinetry designed in a variety of materials and colors - Choice of polished granite countertops, from Vendor’s standard samples - Mirror with designer selected storage cabinets above vanity, as per plan - Porcelain vanity sink with chrome faucet - High-efficiency, elongated dual flush toilets - Choice of designer-selected porcelain tiles, from Vendor’s standard samples - 5’ alcove tub with full height ceramic/porcelain wall tile surround - Shower stall with glass enclosure and contemporary rain shower head, as per plan - Chrome accessory package including towel bar and toilet paper holder, where applicable - Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- 24” stacked front loading washer and dryer combination - Ceramic tiled flooring in laundry area, as per plan - Individual service panel with circuit breakers, location as per plan - Decora-style switches and receptacles - Pre-wired for High-Speed Internet and Cable TV - Switched outlet to be provided in Living room and bedroom(s) - Light fixtures provided in Foyer, Kitchen and Bathroom(s)
Lakeside Residences Building
Structural. Empowering. Evocative. Lakeside rises above the waterfront, with every storey a floor-to-ceiling glass vision, reflecting the calming waters of Lake Ontario.
- Hariri Pontarini designed master planned community - Automated waste and recycling system with disposal chute access on each floor - Abundance of resident bicycle parking available and allocated visitor bicycle parking - Underground visitor parking - Tastefully landscaped residential and public areas - 24-hour concierge service - Residents mail room - Resident key and/or key fob access throughout all common areas - Underground parking with security cameras
Lakeside Residences Amenities
Whether taking a dip in the outdoor pool or taking in a moment of zen in the indoor yoga and pilates room, discover amenities that transcend the ordinary at Lakeside.
- Rooftop terrace with BBQ’s, dining and lounge areas, landscaped outdoor pool overlooking Lake Ontario with sun lounging areas located on the 15th floor - Fitness Centre with cardio machines, weight equipment and separate yoga studio - His and Hers Change Rooms with sauna and steam rooms - Party Room with kitchenette, private dining area and lounge seating - Games Room with seating areas - Residents Lounge area with meeting tables - Indoor children’s play room
Lakeside Residences Neighbourhood
From Front Street to Distillery District to St. Lawrence Market and beyond, journey home to Lakeside Residences.
- 93 Walk Score, 98 Transit Score, 100 Bike Score - The Largest Urban Redevelopment - Close to Chorus Head Office, George Brown Campus, Google Toronto Offices - Close to Union Subway Station and Go Transit - Close to Sugar Beach, Cherry Beach, Sherbourne Common, Berczy Park, and more - Close to Harbourfront Centre, St Lawrence Market, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, and more - Home to Future Sidewalk Toronto
Check out the beautifully designed interior and exterior of Lakeside Residence
Drag or swipe for more photos
TRACE PROPERTY GROUP INCENTIVES
Certified VIP Brokers First Access to Units Guaranteed First Round Pricing Free 2 Years Property Management Free Assignments Capped Closing Costs